Monday 30 May 2016

Creative Drawings with #ArtForKidsHub

I have learned to draw many INTERESTING characters via this AWESOME art programme.

Drew many REALLY  REALLY interesting stuff like
Stitch & Humming Bird 

CHEWBACCA from STAR WARS, a MINECRAFT  wolf (dog), KYLO REN from STAR WARS, and

even Princess Cadence from My Little Pony (for my sister).. I will definitely be adding more to the list.. Check back to see my drawings..

Here's the link ArtforKidsHub for this cool and fun art site ..
Try it, Im sure you will love it too
(Even my mum & sis loved it) !!!

I really enjoy this "Art Therapy" and I hope you will love it too!!!



Kylo Ren
Gregory Heffley
Princess Cadence
R2D2




Storm Trooper Helmet

Pusheen



                                                                                                       


Cheers,
IamIsaac

2 comments:

  1. Hi Issac, interesting artwork and blog. You made your blog fun to read. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Auntie Elaine.. Glad you enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete